Deb Blum is passionate about relationships. When we have the relationships we want, everything else seems to fall in place. Deb lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and two teen boys. She’s been a management & technology consultant for over 25 years and worked as a speaker, writer, workshop leader, coach and consultant in the personal growth space for the past eight years. Deb’s a natural problem solver, an edge pusher, a catalyst for change and a connector. Currently Deb is the Co-founder and Co-director of a large local parent community, Redwood Parents Connect; the founder and Executive Director of the Center for the Well-being of Boys; and a Strategic Advisor for the Marin County Restorative Youth Court. You can learn more about Deb and her work at DebBlum.com.
- The University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration 1992, Major: Management Information Systems / Minor: Marketing
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition®, New York, Certified Holistic Health Coach 2011
- Interchange Counseling Institute, San Francisco, CA, Certified Life Coach & Counselor 2012
- Jai Institute for Parent Coaching, California, Conscious Parent Coach Certification 2016
- Over the past 10 years, I contributed most of my volunteer efforts to the local schools running parent education and serving on the board of the PTA and PTSA.
- Strategic Advisor, Marin County Restorative Youth Court
- Co-founder/co-director of the Redwood Parents Connect project with the mission to create grade-specific parent discussion groups and moderate a private online forum for Redwood High School parents to build relationships and get the support they need during the high school years.
- Co-leader of a local monthly support group for parents with special needs children.
- Hot Lunch Volunteer, Hall Middle School
- Board Member, Parent Education Group of Marin
- Advisor for Cloverpop, the enterprise platform for decision-driven work.
- President, ElmCrest HOA