I’ve been a results-oriented technology and business consultant for over 25 years and my college degree is in Information Technology (IT).
My job as a consultant is to remove the barriers to your success and get results. We define what success looks like for you. Instead of hiring a consultant or coach who gives you advice and then you’re left to figure out how to DO the work….I do whatever it takes to bring your project from idea to implementation – whether we do it together, you do it with my support, or I do it for you – we don’t let anything get in the way of you achieving what you want to achieve.
I’ve worked for businesses of all sizes from solo business owners to large corporations.
We work together to identify YOUR unique barriers to getting things done and together we remove those barriers. No more feeling alone. No more not knowing where to start. No more not knowing what to do next. No more being held back by self-doubt. No more intimidation around technology or details or process. No more excuses.
You. Me. Let’s get it done!
A little about me as a consultant:
- Experienced and highly motivated professional with proven leadership skills and a long track record of delivering results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to quickly assimilate complex information, make sense of it, and articulate it in a way that it’s well understood to a broad audience.
- Intuitive project planner and complex problem solver. Loves ideation and thinking out of the box. Thinks naturally in a strategic and visionary way but also able to translate that into actionable plans.
- Naturally comfortable with new technology and experienced in most technology needed in the business and startup environment. Able to create clear and compelling deliverables.
- Insatiable and quick learner. Very efficient and able to get things done quickly and with great accuracy.
- Innate ability to review processes and immediately identify areas that could benefit from redesign in order to generate optimal results, enhanced productivity and/or cost savings.
- Unafraid to push myself personally and professionally.
- Comfortable working with people at all levels of an organization and across functional areas. Confident and at ease with senior executives.
Some of my services and areas of expertise: