You’ve got a problem, let’s find a solution.
Something’s nagging at you. Maybe you hate your job but don’t see a way out. Or your marriage is “fine,” but you long for more. Or you can’t figure out how to “do it all” for you kids and your aging parents and work and your partner and friends (never mind yourself).
It may be a specific problem you can name … or a vague sense that things could be better.
When we shine a light on our problems and put attention towards finding a workable solutions, we often feel as if a weight has been lifted. We feel more free again, more happy, less stressed.
And having a sounding board, a trained coach, and a creative problem solver on your side means you don’t have to do it alone.
You’ve spent many nights googling solutions. You’ve crowd-sourced it among friends. Listened to the gurus. Read the books and listened to the podcasts about changing your life. But none of it seems to work or even really fit . . .
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution for life. We all have different circumstances, personalities, obstacles, and other stuff that makes it hard to just do a google search and find a perfect solution.
Here’s where coaching comes in:
You come in with a problem. We reframe that problem into an opportunity for you to do what feels most right for you and your family. You get a chance to find answers and tailored solutions that work and are sustainable. And discover solutions that bring more peace and happiness into your life and your family.
You may want to work with me to:
- Answer questions like who am I? what’s next? (becoming a parent can definitely affect our sense of identity)
- Stop feeling so busy and overwhelmed (balance)
- Create more connection in your marriage
- Build inner confidence & self-worth
- Find a new path when you feel like you are at a dead end in some part of your life
- Do more of what you love to do
Together we’ll flip old stories that are limiting you, look at the issue with fresh eyes, dig deeper into what the real problem is (yup, sometimes we focus on a one problem because we don’t want to face another—and sometimes we really don’t know why something is bugging us).
Get the support you need to be the person you want to be. Get the support you need to love your life. Let’s talk!
I don’t live near you, can I still participate?
Our sessions will be on the phone or over Skype. This allows me to work with people regardless of their location and it allows busy people more flexibility because you can do sessions while your child is napping, from your office, on vacation, or anywhere!
(If you live in the area, I do offer sessions in person)
What’s your coaching style?
I meet you exactly where you are and we move from there. It’s more of an intuitive process for me as coach, not cookie cutter. I honor that each person I meet is unique and comes to me with his/her own set of challenges.
My clients would say I’m gentle, compassionate, and non-judgmental and yet I challenge them to expand their perspective and poke holes in their beliefs, thoughts, and fears. I’m a really great listener AND I’ll cut to the chase and give you my thoughts and suggestions when I think it will help. Our sessions will be very interactive.
I’m super practical and give you tools that you can put into practice in your life immediately AND I’m also a little woo-woo 🙂
Some of my coaching superpowers:
- seeing endless possibilities,
- creative problem solving,
- thinking outside of the “box”,
- bringing clarity to what seems impossible to figure out,
- seeing what you can’t see,
- bringing out the leader that’s within each of us,
- truly accepting you and helping you to accept yourself,
- reframing (e.g., problems into opportunities, “flaws” into gifts, pain into openings for connection), and
- inspiring you to bring more of yourself to your life, work, family, marriage, friendships, etc.
With me, all of you is welcome, even the messy parts, even the parts you think are not good enough or that you don’t want others to see or know. And when it feels scary, I’ll be there. When you don’t believe in yourself, I’ll believe in you.
How much does it cost?
- Skype/My Office/Phone:
- $150 for 60 minutes (Time over an hour is paid @ $37.50 per 15 minute increment)
- Your office/home: $300/hour
Ready to talk?
If all of the most successful athletes, executives, and politicians use advisors, mentors, and coaches to succeed, don’t you think, you, with the most important job in the entire world (raising kids, that is) deserve a coach to be the person you want to be, live the life you want to be living, and be a kick-ass role model for your kids?
If you’re ready to take action, the first step is to setup a 30 minute free call with me. On our call, we’ll
- Get clear about where you’re stuck in your life right now.
- Discuss why many things you’ve learned are holding you back and what you need to do instead!
- Identify the most powerful actions that will move you towards getting what you want.
- Complete the coffee date with the excitement of knowing EXACTLY what to do next to finally solve your problem, get what you want, feel better in your life, and/or move forward with confidence.